B2B Marketing Campaign Manager is sexy, and we cut through the chase with a transparent, no BS, value - first approach to B2B Marketing. Our clients love us for that.
We are looking for someone who can help our clients succeed in the world of online advertising on platforms like LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
About MAN Digital:
MAN Digital is a revenue growth agency based in Kraków, Poland. We think of ourselves as being forward thinkers, without overpromising. This means no b**sh*t, only building programs we can be proud of. Business is formal, but we know looks aren't everything. We love conversational and casual user experiences with our enterprise clients. The future of how businesses do sales is changing and while it cannot come soon enough, we can speed it up.
Job Description (AKA what you'll do daily so that we can grow together):
You will be responsible for day-to-day management of our clients' campaigns, which will include:
- Creating campaign objectives and key messages together with the clients
- Managing PPC campaigns on LinkedIn, Facebook and Google (all platforms)
- Analysing the performance of paid ads across all channels using our internal software suite
- Optimizing ad copy/bids/targeting to drive results
- After optimization process - re-running analysis which will monitor improvements in advertising efficiency
- Setting up conversions and online tracking.
What we are looking for (AKA what you'll need to do/have):
- You have managed Social Ads (LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads) and Google Ads for a minimum of 2 years, but the more, the better. We will accept someone who has less than that if they are hungry to learn and can prove it. Just be sure to mention this in your CV or application.
- You have experience with GTM and GA to set up conversion tracking
- You have a minimum experience in Google Data Studio to analyse results and draw insights
- If you don't have B2B paid ads experience at all, yet know how to manage Google Ads and Socials Ads for B2C then apply anyway! You will learn fast enough even though it might take longer than others joining us with previous experience. The team will guide you.
- You'll need to be excellent at English. Polish is a bonus, but you must speak fluent English and be comfortable communicating with clients and writing emails. A minimum of B2 is needed.
- You are persistent, and you know how to transform data into stories.
- We're looking for people who can handle rejection well. It's a part of the process when we consult clients - what doesn't kill us makes us stronger :)
- If you think this is ambitious then that's great because we see ourselves as high-achievers. We might be crazy, but that's what allows us to do things most people say it is impossible to do here in Kraków.
- You don't have to be perfect in your presentation skills yet, we can teach you that :) You just need to know how to convince people when speaking with them and gather information regarding their company problems quickly and prepare paid ads campaigns.
What we offer.
Oh, wow. First, you will grow way faster than your peers in corporate jobs.
- We will teach you all the skills you need to succeed in an inside the position if you are willing to learn, and be patient :)
- We have a good salary based on experience. - We start with a good salary, and we can grow higher, depending on performance.
- All the medical and sports benefits. (Multisport and Luxmed)
- Learning and development budget,
- Outdoor and a bunch of indoor activities with the team ;)
Besides that, we have an amazing culture in the team! We'll not be your managers for a very long time because we believe in each person's growth and independence. We will naturally shift to a mentoring role when someone becomes more experienced and capable of managing themselves
It is rare opportunity to join us early on with a company having no sales or marketing at all :) If you're the one who likes the thrill of doing things from scratch this is for you.
The first 15 days will be a training program where we'll coach you, teach how our programs work and transfer the skills that are required to succeed in this role. We believe keeping everyone up to date with the latest technology for digital marketing is important, not just paid ads.
After which there will be a trial period when we check if we're a good match for each other. If we are, we kick off some cool projects together.
You will get a few certificates, mainly on Account Based Marketing, HubSpot.
After that, you'll start working with clients with help from the team and give you the support you need to grow in this position until you become fully independent :) We strongly believe in transparency, so everyone is clear about what's going on all the time.
Here is when you should not apply for this position:
- You must be near Kraków, so you can visit our office ( yes we work in a hybrid mode)
- You are junior in performance marketing - paid ads.
That's it. Ready to join and rock and roll with us? Oh, did I tell you, you'll get onboarding with our CRO and Founder. He dreams and eats B2B Marketing for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You'll grow a lot together.