Digital Sales is sexy, and we cut through the chase with a transparent, no BS, value - first approach to B2B Marketing. Our clients love us for that. Just read our Clutch reviews.
We are looking for someone who is hungry to learn, has great attention to detail and isn't afraid of a challenge, simply put a "status quo provocateur" that loves consultative sales and SPIN approach (Situation, Problem, Initiatives, Need).
About MAN Digital:
MAN Digital is a revenue growth agency based in Kraków, Poland. We think of ourselves as being forward thinkers, without overpromising. This means no b**sh*t, only build programs we can be proud of. Business is formal, but we know looks aren't everything. We love conversational and casual user experiences with our enterprise clients. The future of how businesses do sales is changing and while it cannot come soon enough we can speed it up.
Job Description (AKA what you'll do daily so that we can grow together):
- You'll do a lot of cold calls.... I am kidding, you will not make any cold calls ever at this job. We have enough warm leads that are eager to talk to us and find out how we do account - based programs for B2B.
- You will use ZoomInfo, HubSpot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, SalesLoft, Apollo to gather Sales Intelligence. In short, we give you the best digital sales tools out there to help you gather the most relevant information about our prospects. You just need to know how to use it.
- Based on the Sales Intelligence you'll craft outreach messages. On LinkedIn, Video, Email, via Influencers, Events. The main goal is to engage with them as a revenue agency.
- You will have discovery calls with them to know what is going on, inside their companies, and build relationships with their, sales, marketing team and CEO to find what they need.
- Based on our customer needs you'll craft proposals and will be the main point of contact with the prospects.
- You will do service demos when needed, that means you'll use our services to show what we can do for them and how it will make a difference in their revenues (you'll love this, we know).
- Based on the proposals you close deals! We help with closing deals by providing leads and getting them to know you better as an inside sales person. You get clients from presentations, demos or just your charm :) In any case, if they don't buy from us today they might tomorrow. That's why we follow up frequently even after they sign contracts.
- We aim for high-value business prospects only so have no worries about low -quality customers.
What we are looking for (AKA what you'll need to do/have):
- You have sales experience. Minimum of 2 years, but the more the better. We will accept someone who has less than that if they are hungry to learn and can prove it, just be sure to mention this in your CV or application.
- B2B Sales, preffered in B2B Software or IT Industry, any other field where you sold something is great as well :) What matters most is that you love selling !
- If you don't have sales experience at all, yet know how to sell yourself then apply anyway! You will learn fast enough even though it might take longer than others joining us with previous experience. The team will guide you.
- You'll need to be excellent at English. Polish is a bonus, but you must speak fluent English and be comfortable communicating with prospects on the phone and writing emails. We will pay an English Test on Duolingo so don't you worry. A minimum of 100 points is needed (B2).
- You are persistent, know how to follow up with prospects even after they sign contracts. You are an "inside sales warrior". It reminds me of the movie 300... you are not afraid of calling back again and again until you close the deal!
- We're looking for people who can handle rejection well. It's a part of sales - what doesn't kill us makes us stronger :)
- If you think this is ambitious then that's great because we see ourselves as high-achievers. We might be crazy, but that's what allows us to do things most people say it is impossible to do here in Kraków, Poland :)
- You don't have to be perfect in your presentation skills yet, we can teach you that :) You just need to know how to convince people when speaking with them and gather information regarding their company problems quickly.
- We will expect you to research prospects before calling them by yourself and then share research results with the team in an organized way (LinkedIn reports, for example).
- And as you can see, we are a bit funny....we like humour, and we like people who can make us laugh.
What we offer.
Oh, wow. First, you will grow way faster than your peers in corporate jobs.
- We will teach you all the skills you need to succeed in an inside sales position if you are willing to learn, and be patient :)
- We have a good salary based on experience. - We start at with a good salary, and we can grow higher, depending on performance.
- Obviously with sales bonuses (you can't have a sales role without commission).
- All the medical and sports benefits. (Multisport and Imed)
- Learning and development budget
- Outdoor and a bunch of indoor activities with the team ;)
Besides that, we have an amazing culture in the team! We'll not be your managers for a very long time because we believe in each person's growth and independence. We will naturally shift to a mentoring role when someone becomes more experienced and capable of managing themselves
It is rare opportunity to join us early on with a company having no sales or marketing at all :) If you're the one who likes the thrill of doing things from scratch this is for you.
The first 15 days will be a training program where we'll coach you, teach how our programs work and transfer the skills that are required to succeed in this role. We believe keeping everyone up - to date with the latest technology for digital marketing is important, not just selling B2B programs based on silver bullets but showing how sales platforms work under the hood.
After which there will be a trial period when we check if we're a good match for each other. If we are, we kick off some cool projects together.
You will get a few certificates, mainly on Account Based Marketing, HubSpot, ZoomInfo.
After that, we'll build your pipeline with help from the team and give you the support you need to grow in this position until you become fully independent :) We strongly believe in transparency, so everyone is clear about what's going on all the time
Here is when you should not apply for this position:
- You can't work from Kraków, Poland - you must be based in our office.
- You just graduated from school, and you don't know how to get any job on your own yet.
That's it. Ready to join and rock and roll with us? Ohh, did I tell you, you'll work with our CRO and Founder. He dreams and eats sales for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You'll grow a lot together.
Btw. Check us out on https://www.man.digital/careers