We are looking for someone who is hungry to learn and isn't afraid of a challenge. Simply put, a self-driven “can-do person” with high motivation and energy to get things done. If you are okay with getting out of your comfort zone, looking for a rapid career advancement, this is the place for you.
You will be part of a team of cross-functional professionals responsible for research, copywriting, sales and technology.
We want you to be goal-oriented, hard-working, and stress-resistant.
This roles requires having a lot of curiosity towards our clients products and target audiences and a passion to achieve goals.
About MAN Digital:
MAN Digital is a revenue growth agency based in Kraków, Poland. We are growing at a rate of 100% every year so if you look for a dynamic and a fast paced environment where you can grow fast, this is the place!
We think of ourselves as being forward thinkers, without overpromising. This means no b**sh*t, only building programs we can be proud of. Business is formal, but we know looks aren't everything. We love conversational and casual user experiences with our enterprise clients. The future of how businesses do sales is changing and while it cannot come soon enough, we can speed it up.
Job Description (AKA what you'll do daily so that we can grow together):
- You will work closely with the business strategist and Sales Development Representatives (SDR) team to effectively run campaigns for our clients.
- You will collect data on markets, accounts, and contacts consolidating information into actionable items, reports, and presentations.
- You will compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it.
- You will provide high-quality targeted data ready to be used by SDRs
- You will interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- You will use tools like ZoomInfo, HubSpot, Apollo, LinkedIn to gather sales and marketing intelligence.
- You will devise and evaluate methods for data collection
- You'll get a chance to participate in team sprints and understand how B2B marketing is done across midsize and enterprise companies.
What we are looking for (AKA what you'll need to do/have):
- Marketing experience in any field where you did something interesting :) What matters most is that you love marketing!
- We would expect you to have proven past experience shows that you are geared towards doing more than average.
- You have experience working in tools like Gmail, calendars, and PowerPoint.
- Very good knowledge of Google sheets and/ or Excel and feel comfortable with using formulas, creating charts, and dealing with big files.
- You are persistent, you finish what you have started. You are a "warrior"!
- You'll need to be excellent at English. Polish is a bonus, but you must speak fluent English.
- You should be well organized and strive for efficiency.
- Positivity - you view everything in a positive way, every failure is a lesson learned
What we offer.
Oh, wow. First, you will grow way faster than your peers in corporate jobs. Beside this:
- Budget and tools for the skills you need to succeed in this role
- Remote or hybrid work
- A culture of Entrepreneurship, Transparency, Integrity, Diversity
- A good salary based on experience, with a possibility to grow in position and remuneration
- A wellbeing program - we make sure to take your "pulse" regularly
- All the medical and sports benefits. (Only for employees based in Poland - Multisport and Luxmed)
- Outdoor and a bunch of indoor activities with the team ;)
We swear you will find a connection with our team of ambitious individuals doing MBA's, Certifications, Acceleration Programs, Volunteering, and many other side projects. MAN Digital grows fast. We see ourselves as high-achievers. We might be crazy, but that's what allows us to do things most people say it is impossible to do here in Kraków, Poland and it is a rare opportunity to join us early on :)
That's it. Ready to join and rock and roll with us? Check us out on https://www.man.digital/careers