About this role:
At MAN Digital we provide strategic clarity and revenue operations for high-growth B2B companies. We are a fast-growing agency with a never-ending search for excellence that gives us the ability to adapt and innovate in highly dynamic markets.
We’re on the lookout for a wacky, vibrant strategist with an appetite to make things happen - someone who can think outside the box and bring their A-game every day. As Revenue Operations Strategist, you will be responsible for designing, building, and executing revenue operations to support holistic go-to-market strategies.
You will take a key role within the delivery team and will work directly with the CEO to define, build, and optimize the RevOps service.
As a manager, you’ll have the opportunity to manage and develop a talented team of professionals along with the possibility of joining our board in the future.
The difference you will bring:
- Identify, implement, and lead business improvement initiatives that enable and support revenue growth, including GTM segmentation, operations, and business transformation initiatives.
- Identify marketing, sales, and service processes so you can assess gaps and prioritize revenue opportunities
- Provide excellent project management and timely implementation of the revenue strategies you develop and execute with your team
- Drive organizational change by engaging with senior stakeholders and delivering key projects to move the organization forward.
- Implement a system for defining and monitoring revenue and Go-to-market key performance indicators (KPIs)
What it takes to get this role:
- 2+ years in sales and marketing operations roles with b2b companies
- 2+ years in HubSpot Management
- 2+ years in a Professional Services delivery role (functional, technical, or project/program management)
- Experience in the implementation and administration of software tools and technologies that GTM teams use to optimize their performance
- Experienced working in a fast pace environmen
- Project management experience
What do we look for:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You can easily take control of a meeting, communicate effectively, and steer stakeholders to decisions like a boss
- Ability to manage ambiguity, communicate with stakeholders, and build consensus across teams
- Ability to independently create end-to-end solutions within a platform
- Ability to document automated workflows/processes in HubSpot/CRM and their integrated technologies
Are you excited about the opportunity, but worried you don’t meet all the requirements? It would be great if you applied anyway so we can both find out if you’re the right person for the job.
In addition to working with an A-Team:
- Top-notch tools to help you succeed in this role
- Fully remote work
- A culture of Entrepreneurship, Transparency, Integrity, Diversity
- An opportunity to join the company C-level in the future
- A well-being program - we make sure to take your “pulse”
- Benefits: Health, Sports (Applicable in Poland)
- Ownership - revenue share model. If the company grows, we all grow
We swear you will find a connection with our team of ambitious individuals doing MBAs, Certifications, Acceleration Programs, Volunteering, and many other side projects. MAN Digital grows fast. We see ourselves as high achievers. We might be crazy, but that’s what allows us to do things most people say it is impossible to do and it is a rare opportunity to join us early on :)
That’s it. Ready to join and rock and roll with us? Check us out on https://www.man.digital/careers