As a Sales Development Representative you will be responsible for enabling the execution of account-based sales programs designed for our clients to penetrate their high value accounts. You will be in charge of the communication with potential customers (prospects) to set an appointment between the prospect and our clients.
Appointment setting, however, is not the only goal of SDRs— you are also in charge of first impressions and educating potential buyers on the services you promote.
You will be part of a team of cross-functional professionals responsible for research, copywriting, sales and technology.
We want you to be goal-oriented, hard-working, and stress-resistant.
This roles requires having a lot of curiosity towards our clients products and target audiences and a passion to achieve goals.
Don’t worry if Account Based Marketing sounds new to you. As long as you understand outreach, sales and B2B marketing, we are here to provide an ABM development program for you.
About MAN Digital:
MAN Digital is a revenue growth agency based in Kraków, Poland. We are growing at a rate of 100% every year so if you look for a dynamic and a fast paced environment where you can grow fast, this is the place!
We think of ourselves as being forward thinkers, without overpromising. This means no b**sh*t, only building programs we can be proud of. Business is formal, but we know looks aren't everything. We love conversational and casual user experiences with our enterprise clients. The future of how businesses do sales is changing and while it cannot come soon enough, we can speed it up.
Job Description (AKA what you'll do daily so that we can grow together):
- Set up and deliver outbound campaigns using sales enablement content to drive top-of-the-funnel opportunities for our clients
- Proactively perform outreach activities – discovery calls (usually after 10+ other touchpoints), sending emails, social selling, reaching daily targets
- Set up meetings or calls with target accounts
- Run contact researches in order to highly personalize messages
- Track and measure campaigns effectiveness looking for optimizations (emails, social interactions and others).
- Quickly understand the product and business context of our clients
- Stay up-to-date with latest trends in tech
- Work with tools such as Apollo.io, Zoominfo, Sales Navigator, Jarvis.ai, etc.
What we are looking for (AKA what you'll need to do/have):
- Previous 2+ experience in a similar SDR role, preferably within B2B SaaS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you have the ability to effectively present written and verbal information to prospects via phone and email
- Advanced knowledge of English language - C1 both written and spoken
- Fast learner - you are able to learn fast, listen actively and quickly adapt
- Passionate and curious about the Tech industry
- Detail-oriented multitasker - you are able to juggle campaigns and clients, while also tracking results, without dropping the ball
- Resilience - you are flexible and never give up, even if something doesn’t go as planed
- You have an eye for figures - being able to understand, set and analyze KPIs
- Leadership - you are a natural leader, and enjoy seeing yourself growing as your team grows
- Knowledge of MS Excel/ Google Sheets - you are able to analyze spreadsheets and charts
- Positivity - you view everything in a positive way, every failure is a lesson learned
What we offer.
Oh, wow. First, we can promise you fast professional growth! Beside this:
- Budget and tools for the skills you need to succeed in this role
- Remote or hybrid work
- A culture of: Entrepreneurship, Transparency, Integrity, Diversity
- A good salary based on experience, with a possibility to grow in position and remuneration
- A wellbeing program - we and make sure to take your "pulse" regularly
- All the medical and sports benefits. (Multisport and Luxmed)
- Outdoor and a bunch of indoor activities with the team ;)
We swear you will find a connection with our team of ambitious individuals doing MBA's, Certifications, Acceleration Programs, Volunteering and many other side projects. MAN Digital grows fast. We see ourselves as high-achievers. We might be crazy, but that's what allows us to do things most people say it is impossible to do here in Kraków, Poland and it is a rare opportunity to join us early on :)
That's it. Ready to join and rock and roll with us? Check us out on https://www.man.digital/careers